[Namron] Arrows and everything else we have!

John Gillin bonz6x at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 22:26:29 PDT 2007

I am DYING HERE! Ribs are crackin'... can you hear them in Namron?
  Thanx also Pooky
  Willie

Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }
Good and Right Noble Baron Wylfred,

Indeed some plan to build a Stronghold of some sort with all forms of armament MUST be implemented immediately!!! (In my humble Pooky-opinion).

Not only to make matters of lawlessness a thing of our past but also to fend off the rampant invasion of vermin for which you might have just found on the precipice of our Northern Ansteorraian borders; the dreaded vampirical Chupacabra!

I am completely grateful you are spearheading (another useful device)
the effort to keep all of Northern Ansteorra safe!

Bless You Baron Wylfred! Bless You!

Your newest best friend,
Pooky