[Namron] Arrows and every...Chupacabra!

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 22:36:57 PDT 2007

Or, have it as a quest to go after the wily and
dangerous beast..make them some of the best
fighters..and limit the 'hunters' to a more limited
choice of weapons.

Maybe arond Halloween..my birthday, by the way! :)

I'd also love to see us do soem figting with carved
pumpkins over the helms, I've seen pics of that type
of SCA fighting before..would be most cool arond
Halloweeen :)

Val