[Namron] Tent Painting Sept 29

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 23:09:53 PDT 2007

"Pssst... Don't tell him, but Wolfgang's really cool."

From: variglog at sbcglobal.netTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:00:51 -0500Subject: Re: [Namron] Tent Painting Sept 29

I have the bird mouth joint templates and measurements ready to go for the GP Medium when Skorragardr is ready to build the ridge pole set.  I also have the jig to punch the “pinner” holes for the wall poles.  Metal Supermarket in south OKC can do the sliding sleeve connectors, except for drilling the holes which can easily be done on a drill press.

And I should be available off and on throughout the fall to help a work party build.

Wolfgang

Don't forget to mark your calanders! Sept 29 we will be painting tents at H.L. Adena's home. 2038 Allenhurst.  Norman, 73071We are looking for a head count so if you plan to attend please let me know. Thanks

Lady Siobhan ingenTigernaichHouse of Cynrede SpîritusMinister of Arts and Sciences, Canton of SkorragardrNordsteorra, Kingdom of AnsteorraIt's not the color of the Text but how you use it.