[Namron] Beltane Cabin Reservations

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 08:03:41 PDT 2008

is it possible to get one more next to the ones we already have?Halldor

From: jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
To: namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:39:32 -0600
CC: barat at cox.net
Subject: [Namron] Beltane Cabin Reservations

This
is your friendly Beltane co-autocrat speaking, Lady Jacqueline, just wanting to
let everyone know that cabin reservations have been open for a while now.

have several treehouses still available (they have stairs, not ladders) and I
only have a few ground level cabins left.  Please e-mail or call me to
make any reservations.  I prefer e-mails over phone calls, but I will
accept both methods of communication.  Thanks!

Please
forward this e-mail on to any other lists.

YIS,

Lady
Jacqueline

(405)