[Namron] MED FAIR SETUP UPDATE

Christian Truelove ctruelove at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 13:12:21 PDT 2008

OK, its raining really hard out here where I live, how is it in Noman and are we still going to set up?

  Kristen.

JOHN <variglog at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
  Wolfgang here with some adjusted times for set up for Fair:

  WEDNESDAY 5 PM – Meet at Shed to load on tents, poles, List and other supplies.  If you have a truck or van available, we would be grateful, as we can get everything over in one journey.

  WEDNESDAY 6 PM (appx.) - Meet at Reaves Park at the “usual” location, which is just south of the large Playground Fort.  We’ll unload and weather permitting lay out and maybe raise the tents.  If severe weather remains forecasted, we will have to lower the tents to keep them safe.  Wiesenfeuer will come down to set up their Pavilion and the Drumming and Dancing area.

  WEDNESDAY 7:30 PM – Informal Populace gathering at Denny’s.  For those who wish to eat and kick back, this will be the place to be.  If the weather is nice and folks are interested, some of us may stay behind to keep working.

  THURSDAY 6-7 PM – Come back to Reaves to finish whatever still needs to be done, weather permitting.  I live only about a mile away as the Raven flies, and may wander back and forth throughout the day.

  FRIDAY 7:30 AM – Final set up.  The Dream comes to life!

  SUNDAY 7 PM – Tear down and transport back to Shed.  Again, we would appreciate all the trucks and vans we can get.

  Any questions please call me (that will be faster than e-mail this week) 360.4150.

  THANKS!

  Wolfgang

 "Even bad wolves can be good."