[Namron] To Jolger or Jolgeirr (sp?)

Shanna Ward camberbabe at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 7 20:05:43 PDT 2008

I would like this msg sent to Jolger (not positive of the spelling) & I believe him to be in the Namron or Skorrgardr groups.

  At Medfair this weekend you asked me kindly to teach a young man to drum or some drum techniques.  In a quick response my humor & wit failed me & I rudely pointed to the boy's drum saying he could not play that drum.  Although it was a small version of a doubek it was an instrument none the less.  I did not realize what I'd said until sitting down.  I turned, expecting you or him to join me while drumming only to find you had both walked away & were no where to be seen.

  I would like to apologize.  I am so very sorry.  It was not my intention to mock the young man or his interests.  My behavior was poor and I hope that he is not turned away from drumming because of me.  I humbly offer my services at any time next we meet to at least try mending what I may have done.

  In service to you,
  Lady Shanna Camber
  ~drummer unworthy of a drum right now~