[Namron] Thank You

Silver Swan a_silverswan at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 09:59:30 PDT 2008

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen and Smalls

We wish to thank all of those who Donated time and helped in the Hospitably Tent  for Med Fair this past weekend.  With out your cooperation we could not have  got threw the weekend.
We have a estimated  count of  400 entering the tent and grazing or taking out meals on list area in feast gear.
We have a few special thanks to David Brown for donating his two burner stove all weekend besides his time each day,  Lord Ian for his 18 cup percolator and stove to put it on so all the coffee drinkers had fresh brewed coffee each morning,  Lady Aubery Ericstochter who not only helped in Food tent but made sure the fighters had drink and food on the field, Lord Gaelan for Co Chairman and making special bounty for the royalty on Saturday and Sunday, and  Lady Siobhan for all her help in preparing  and helping prepare things at home each night  And all our bakers out there who took time to make goodies and bread for your pleasure.  And the list goes on and we mustn’t forget the smalls .
We also want to thank those who came to help and we didn’t use their help cause things were easily handled with fewer workers this year.
We must thank Wolfgang and Christian for coordinating things and handling the problems that arose at Events.
Again thanks to all Who helped  because with out you  we can’t do this job alone.

Lady Una Carleton.

Lady Una Carleton
Minister of Arts and Sciences
The Canton Skorrgardr
Mother of Lady Siobhan ingean Tigernaich
House of Cynrede Spîritus
http://mail.yahoo.com