[Namron] FW: Sewing Class-Tudor and Elizabethan

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 17:37:10 PDT 2008

FYI
Sat. April 12.,1 to 4:30 or until we get done  time varies as to interest of group attending.We've been averaging 4 to 6 but can accommodate more suggest they bring sewing machines if desire to sew. we had visitors and teachers from Namron its open to any one wanting to learn or have in put some times we talk about what is of interest of group if they have another dress of interest  we cover it or schedule it  for another class.  If you just want to come see whats going on thats fine to.its at my home 4317 Trinity Dr.,ShawneePhone 405-273-9679
Lady Una Carleton Minister of Arts and SciencesThe Canton Skorrgardr Mother of Lady Siobhan ingean TigernaichHouse of Cynrede Spîritus __________________________________________________Do You Yahoo!?Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com