[Namron] Barat & Jacqueline are moving!!!

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Thu Apr 17 10:11:12 PDT 2008

The time has finally come for Barat & Jacqueline to move to their new home.
We humbly request the help of anyone available to help us pack, move boxes,
move heavy furniture, etc on the weekend of April 25 & 26, 2008.

This is the plan:

1.	Anyone interested in helping us pack up the last things in our
house, please come over on Friday, April 25 anytime after 10 am & work until
we are worn out!
2.	Anyone interested and able to help move heavy furniture & boxes,
please come over on Saturday, April 26 anytime after 10 am & work until we
are done!

Anyone who is willing to help with our move will be treated to free pizza,
beer & rootbeer once the move is completed on Saturday.  We are hoping to be
done & begin celebrating the end of our move around dinnertime (6:30 - 7 pm)
on Saturday evening.

If you want to help, meet over at our current home (1908 Shelby Ct, Norman,
OK  73071) to help pack and/or move.  Then the celebrating will begin
Saturday evening around 6:30 at our new address in Moore, 1333 Anne's Place,
Moore, OK  73160.

If you need directions to our new house, then just call & ask.  We would be
glad to tell you how to get there for the party!

Thanks a bunch,

Barat & Jacqueline