[Namron] Beltain Needed!

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 23:43:27 PDT 2008

Do you know how when you've been away from your family too long it's hard to think about much of anything else?

All your efforts in daily activities and the other things that life demands, kinda just nag at you as being miss prioritized.

You get a sense of loneliness, a feeling that your heart is emptier, and a worry that your supposed ta' be spending your time the right way and it just seems that's not happening.

But then there comes a time when The Family plans a reunion and all the memories of past reunions fill your mind, brighten your heart, and lift your spirit! Happiness runs through you each and every day between now and then. Time shrinks because you know you'll soon be back in the arms of those you love and mean soOo much to you.

All of my days are now sprinkled with delight as I eagerly anticipate being back in your arms!!!

I love you very much,
Pooky

Post Scriptum: Wolfgang I'd be happy to yell and holler at everyone when I get there.