[Namron] Spambastians Birthday

Christian Truelove ctruelove at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 06:46:58 PDT 2008

To most of the world this is April 1st.  Also known as April Fools Day.  But, to those of here this day has much more signifigance: our local fool Spambastian as he has been dubbed by our Baroness, celbrates his birthday today.  As a fool loves a good joke, I propose we live up to his name and Spam his e-mail today with "Dirty E-mail & Pictures."  For those a little slower than the rest, that means things like mud, dust, lint, crusty toe nails.  The dirtier the better.

  PS please do not call him till after 6pm - his wife is sleeping from work.

 "Even bad wolves can be good."