[Namron] scribal night

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 8 06:43:18 PDT 2008

Greetings all,
Just a quick reminder that there will be a scribal night at my house tonight Tuesday April 8 at 7:00 p.m. I have charters and extra paint and brushes to share. Please come out and join me. My address is 15601 Camellia, Oklahoma City. To get to my house, take your best route to the intersection of SW 149th and Western and continue South on Western. Make a right into the Wildflower edition and a left onto Camellia. I am the yellow house with the brown door and the silver car and the maroon truck. Call if you get lost 850-529-0050. See you all then!
Cat