[Namron] Food at NR Fighter Practice

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Fri Apr 11 12:04:12 PDT 2008

I found out that those hot dogs were used up at Protectorate, so I'm
going to buy some and bring them out along with a bag of charcoal.
Anyone else want to bring out buns, chips, drinks etc?

Also, someone mentioned taking care of waterbearing, but I don't
remember who.  Could that person please let me know when you want to get
into the shed to get the gotts, Gatorade and pickles.

Remember, this will be a great chance for those who got interested at
Med Fair to learn more about us.  If you see new people there, please
take a minute to say hello and make them feel welcome.

Thanks,
Donnchadh