[Namron] B & J moving---UPDATE!!!

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Fri Apr 18 09:33:24 PDT 2008

Our moving plans have been modified somewhat!

Barat & I have to be out of the current house by Saturday, April 26 @ 2 pm
now.  We originally had the whole day to move, but now we don't.  If you
were planning to come out & help on Saturday to move heavy boxes, furniture
and to help clean up afterwards, please plan to be here by 9 am.  Our
current address is 1908 Shelby Court, Norman, OK 73071.

We NEED all the help we can get that day!!!!!!  We are still planning to
have the after move party at our new house on Saturday.  It will begin at 6
pm though.  The new house address is 1333 Anne's Place, Moore, OK 73160.

If you still want to help us pack on Friday, those plans have not changed
from our last e-mail.  Anytime on Friday to help us pack is fine.

Thanks,

Jacqueline