[Namron] FW: Beltane Work Day--REMINDER

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Sun Apr 20 12:17:28 PDT 2008

  _____

From: Jacqueline Reynolds [mailto:jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 10:18 PM
To: 'Barony of Namron Mailing List'
Subject: Beltane Work Day

Lord Barat & I are planning to have a Beltane work day at our abode on
Monday, April 21, 2008, starting at 7 pm and working until we are done with
site tokens.  We will need a couple people to cut felt, a couple people to
hot glue the felt to the tokens and others to string ribbon to the tokens.

If you have a hot glue gun, please feel free to bring it.  We have one, but
we don't have a clue where it is.  We think it is packed somewhere in the
abyss that is our storage unit.  We have plenty of scissors & ribbon.  We
just need hot glue guns & several people to help with this project.

Our address is 1908 Shelby Court, Norman, OK  73071.

Directions from OKC:  Take I-35S to Hwy 77 exit (it exits on the left side
of road) and continue on that road until you come to the Robinson St.
intersection.  Turn left (East) onto Robinson St.  Continue on Robinson
until you reach the intersection of Robinson & 12th Ave NE (AKA: Sooner
Road).  Turn Right (South) onto 12th Ave NE and continue on that road until
you reach the intersection of 12th Ave NE & Alameda.  Turn left (East) onto
Alameda and continue down that road until you come to a light at the
intersection of Alameda & Vicksburg.  Take a right (South) onto Vicksburg
and continue on that neighborhood road until you come to Shelby Court.  Take
a left (East) onto Shelby Court and we are the second house on the right
side of the road.  Our house in brown & there will be a Chevy Silverado
truck & Toyota Camry in the driveway.

I hope to see lots of smiling, ambitious people there ready to help with
this project.

YIS,

Lady Jacqueline