[Namron] Beltane Heralds Needed

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 15:59:32 PDT 2008

I'll gladly do it.  Everyone knows I have a big mouth.  (grin)

Lady Isobel

JOHN <variglog at sbcglobal.net> wrote:              Wolfgang here and I am putting out a call for Voice Heralds to help out at Beltane.  This is a fun task as it involves wandering about the encampment and activities areas announcing upcoming events and other items of interest.  Other than being noisy and outgoing, no experience is necessary, and if you are interested, look me up on site.  Many thanks!

  Wolfgang

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde leanbh a Úna
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
V-Scribe Canton of Skorragardr
Member of Clann Lochlan
Member of Clann Haddock