[Namron] Brewing Competition at Steppes Warlord (cross posting)

Michael Kahn Kahn at West-Point.org
Thu Apr 24 08:36:22 PDT 2008

Greetings all,
  This message appeared on the Ansteorra list.  When I contacted Lady
Susanna for more information, she asked that I pass word around the
North.  So I'm posting this to the lists for the Baronies of Chemin
Noir, Namron, Northkeep, and Wiesenfeuer, which are the lists I'm on.
Please pass the word around, and if anyone can get word to lists for
other Northern Region groups, please do so.  Lady Susanna's original
message appears below.

  In Service,
    Miles Grey

Greetings,
The Steppes Loose Association of Brewers (SLAB) will be sponsoring a
Brewing Competition at Steppes Warlord. On Saturday, you can drop your
sample brews off at the competition pavilion (we will have ice/coolers if
you need it) and sometime in the afternoon the judging will take place.
The contest is open to Beer/Ale, Wine, Mead, and Cider. There will also be
a cordial competition.

I am looking for judges. If you are interested, please email me privately.
(You must be 21 or older to judge or share the fruits of our brewing
labors!)

We plan on having prizes and scrolls, but some of this depends on how many
compete and what kind of entries folks bring. If we have many competitors,
we might have an award for each type; if we have only a few, we may have a
best of show.

Steppes Warlord is May 23-26, 2008. If you brew, we'd love to see you
there to compete and help us celebrate Steppes Warlord XXXV!

In Service,
Lady Susanna Nightegale
on behalf of the SLAB

Email: "Lady Susanna Nightegale" <shark75080 at sbcglobal.net>