[Namron] Is my spang anorexic?

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 27 10:50:24 PDT 2008

It's my understanding that you don't want to over feed your spang because it is going to go swimming and get all wet. You don't want it to bloat and explode. then that would be a charge of Spang murder.

Siobhan

Angela Green <clarissima.dellachiesa at yahoo.com> wrote:
 First attempt to make a spang and the instructions call for 1/4 cup rice.  Since this is barely enough to fill the legs I worry that I am underfeeding my spang.  Am I in danger of being charged with spang cruelty?

 In other words, is it really just a quarter cup of rice or did my spang pattern print out too large?  Exactly what is one of these suppose to look like?

Clarissima della Chiesa

 "If stupidity got us into this mess, why can't it get us out?" --Will Rogers

Lady Siobhan ingenTigernaich
House of Cynrede Spîritus
Seneschal, Canton of Skorragardr
Nordsteorra, Kingdom of Ansteorra
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.