[Namron] A Big THANK YOU!

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 9 12:04:40 PDT 2008

Right!

I have pretty well recovered from Med Fair and want to take the opportunity
to thank each and every one of you who took time to come out and help.
Without you, our encampment could not have succeeded like it did,
considering the tens of thousands of guest who came through and saw what we
are all about.  Whether you worked on the front lines, be it manning Arts &
Sciences, Fighting, Drumming and Dancing or just sitting quietly working on
a craft the patrons could enjoy, you brought our encampment to life.  And if
you worked behind the scenes, be it set up and tear down, manning the
Hospitality Tent or doing all the little things needed to keep a camp
running, you too made sure we succeeded.

And for those who took time to join us in the daily Grand Processions, a
special thanks.

Final numbers should be available in a few days, and Linda Linn, Medieval
Fair Coordinator, complimented us on how nice our area looked this year and
how attractive it was to the patrons.

And now the planning is already underway for the 2008 Medieval Fair.

In Service

Wolfgang