[Namron] [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Brewing at Barat's

Andrei Iosifev syn andrukh at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 2 07:17:32 PDT 2008

VIVAT LORD BARAT!   A CORNUCOPIA  of PRAISE and CONGRATULATIONS to YOU.  You are a master of your art and a most knowlegeable and patient teacher.

 Lord Andrukh
(Andrei Iosefev syn)
Chronicler for the Canton of Skorragarðr, Kingdom of Ansteorra

    Vinum scriptori reddatur de meliori!
        (Let the best wine be given to the scribe!)