[Namron] Midsummers feast, Wiesenfeuer Water War, and Northern Regional Fighter Practice

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 16:31:20 PDT 2008

I just wanted to shoot a medieval shout out to Gaelan and Brenna for cooking
a wonderful lunch.  Also, as captain of Team His Excellency Namron it was an
HONOR to lose to Team Weasel so that His Excellencies Grace would be shown
to our guests from Wiesenfeurer.  I, being noong, was ready to WIN at all
cost  but the mind of our great Baron shown through the day.  ok ok.. I lost
fair and square but it really was great getting to know some people I didnt
already know.

AND.. it really wasnt that hot out there so.. VIVAT Ansteorrra Weather!!
LOL

Bless
Sæmunder inn skærr

--