[Namron] OT: Needing a concert buddy for Ludo Concert in Sept. Anyone going?

Rebecca BAker tribewench at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 11:06:38 PDT 2008

Hey all!

I know this is incredibly off topic, but I was wondering if anyone is making plans to go to the Ludo concert on Sept 3rd in Norman at the Opolis?  With my Lord out of town I have no one to go to, and I hate going to concerts alone.  I would much rather go with my kindred Scadians than drag a friend who doesn't appreciate the music, LOL.  So, is anyone game?  Tickets are only $8 if you buy them in advance as it's a smaller theatre.

Yours in the Dream,
Lady Ailis

PS, please contact me at BardessOfTheSted at aol.com or at this email address so we don't jam up the list with this, Hee hee.  No need to otherwise.  *winks*