[Namron] Brewing

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Wed Aug 20 20:42:44 PDT 2008

I'm planning a brewing day this Saturday, August 23 at my house (2937 NW
65th Street, Oklahoma City).  It'll start at 9 AM, and hope to be done about
4 or 5.

I'm planning on making an experimental 5 gallon batch, and will be making
several batches of mead.

So there is space if anyone else wants to make a beer or mead.

If you don't want to brew, but still want to help out there are always
bottles needing cleaning.

And if you don't want to clean bottles, you can always just come to hang
out.

Please note that brewing will pretty much always involve lots of water, so
be prepared to get soaked and dress accordingly (women in white are always
welcome!!!).

405-503-6078

Matthias the Brewer