[Namron] OT: Baby Formula

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Thu Aug 21 19:46:15 PDT 2008

If anyone out there is using Similac Isomil Advance Soy Formula with
Iron or Similac Advance Infant Formula with Iron, please let me know.
Both types of formula have DHA & ARA added to them.  I have a can of
each type of formula (12.9 oz) to give away.  I received them as free
samples and I won't need them since I will breast feed Mary once she
arrives.

I also have $20.00 in coupons that can be used on any type of Similac
formula.  Let me know if anyone wants these items.