[Namron] Heraldic and Scribal Workshop

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 06:29:36 PDT 2008

Greeting Lords and Ladies

You are here by invited to attend our Heraldic and Scribal Workshop,
September 27th, 2008 at 10:00am.  Two very special guests from the Province
of Mooneschadowe will be here to lead these special classes.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk, herald at large, has agreed to travel from afar to teach
his class, and give instruction, in the art of  List Heraldry and Site
Heraldry.  If you have never had the opportunity to attend Lord Ivo's class
then this is a perfect opportunity.

But wait, there's more, his lady HL Lillias MacGuffin will also be attending
to offer her instruction and guidance in the Scribal Arts.

And also, a third guest will possibly be here to teach Book Heraldry. (Not
yet confirmed)

But that isnt all.  That day, September 27th 2008 just happens to my m'Lady,
Sarait ingen Beathain's thirty something birthday.  Thus, even if you are
not inclined to the heraldic or scribal arts.. you can still come and wish
her a happy birthday!!

No fee, of course, but this is at our home and we would like it if everyone
that comes bring their own drinks and some food for a potluck.  Tables and
chairs might be a grand idea, as well.  I would prefer you to RSVP me
privately so we can have a headcount for planning purposes. Space is
limited.  Reply privately to saemundrthepure at gmail.com with your RSVP so as
not to clutter up the list and cause excessive fees for those with <geek
joke warning> "pay per byte" internet service.  Most activities will take
place outside, weather permitting, so I would also encourage easy up tents.

Please join us for a fantastic day of heraldy, scribal, food, drink, and
birthday spankings.  LOL

September 27th, 2008
10:00am - Later
20061 Timberidge Rd