[Namron] Need ride to King's Round Table

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 22:20:29 PDT 2008

It seems that every weekend this month has some place to be.  Aug 2 was Regional Fighter practice.  Aug 10 is archers to Lawton.  Aug 16 & 17 is Steppes Artisan.  I am going to be in attendance at Steppes Artisan and milord husband is my driver so we changed Sign Language class to one week later.  Now, I realize, that conflicts with King's Round Table.

I need to be in attendance at King's Round Table.  Master Michael must remain in town with our one operational vehicle to get the instructor to and from the sign language class.  That means I need to ride with someone to Round Table.  If there is someone going where I could have a space in a vehicle I would be most appreciative. I'm certain I could help with gas.

Please contact me via email or you may call me at 364-0270.

Thank you.

 Lady Isobel Margaret de Kirkbryde
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Deputy Herald, Barony of Namron
V-Scribe Canton of Skorragarðr
Member of Clann Lochlan
Member of Clann Haddock