[Namron] Hand count for the From the Seat of Wisdom: Medieval Art from MGMoA

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 05:52:49 PDT 2008

Several had shown interst in going to see the From the Seat of Wisdom:
Medieval Art from MGMoA collection at the Mabee-Gerrer Musuem of Art in
Shawnee.  However, as we all know time if a very, very valuable thing in the
SCA with so many activites going on.  The day we had selected is Sunday Aug
17th, however that is the same day as archery, fighter practice, the
newcomers meeting, and surely other events.

What I need is a hand count of all those that would like to attend this
exhibit.  Send it to me privately in email so that others arent more
disturbed than they already are =), and let me know what day and times are
best for you, or atleast what is worse for you between now and Sunday.
Sunday is the last day of the exhibit.

If we have to go Sunday and there is interest, then I will attend but I had
shown interest in attending the newcomers meeting in Norman and things are
getting awfully squishied together.

Blessings
Sæmundr inn skærr
Arts and Science Minister of Skorragarðr

--
Find all thats good in life at:
http://saemundrthepure.blogspot.com/

My life, my hobbies, and pictures at http://jimcouch.googlepages.com/