[Namron] Heraldic & A & S Classes at Axeman V

Jennifer Couch okwldflwr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 17:19:14 PDT 2008

Greetings all!

I am sending out a call for teachers of all kinds to assist in the A & S and
Heraldic tents during Axeman V in November.  Please hear my cry for help.
The preference would be classes that are 1-2 hours..  Whether it be
needlework, weaving of all kinds, painting, etc all types of classes are
requested.  As for the Heraldry tent, I would love to have those
knowledgeable in both name and device heraldry.  I would like to do this
primarily in the afternoon and have someone be available to assist with
questions.  Please contact me, as I am starting to make my list.

In Service,
Sarait Inghean Beathain
Herald of Skorragardr

--
If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready,
we shall never begin.--Ivan Turgenev

View my blog at http://sarait.blogspot.com/