[Namron] Mary Update

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Wed Aug 13 05:24:26 PDT 2008

We went to the midwives clinic yesterday after having a full days
worth of contractions that got my attention, but they are still not
strong enough to make any physical changes.  The midwife thinks that
they are just really strong Braxton Hicks (false labor) contractions.
She also thinks that I haven't really begun actual labor yet.  She
said that Mary could be here anytime in the next few hours (if I go
into actual labor) to 2 weeks from now.  There is just no telling when
she will be here.  We will stop posting more updates until I'm
actually on my way to delivering Mary.

Keep us in your thoughts & hope that she will arrive sooner than later.

Jacqueline