[Namron] New Med Fair Neighbor

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 15 10:00:33 PDT 2008

If you come to Fighter Practice this Sunday or happen to drive by Reaves
Park, you will see we are finally getting our expected neighbor, the
Veterans Memorial.  I got a call about it Thursday, and just about panicked
when the person said it looks like it was going right on our List.  But,
dodging lightning, I ran by there last night and was relieved to see it will
be in its planned location, and hopefully will have little or no impact on
our encampment area.

However, the backstage area where the Hospitality and Fighters' tents go
will be paved over for parking, and provided we can keep that land, that
will give us a flat area there, but we may just have to defend it from the
dreaded Blue Dungeons builders.

Time will tell on this project, but I have my fingers crossed.

Wolfgang