[Namron] Fury's wake

Terry Stilwell wolfstaralphax at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 09:39:15 PDT 2008

Fury's wake will be at Camp Dakani 3601 E.Hefner Rd in OKC Sat 23rd of
August. You can start showing up as early as 5:00 pm unless coming from out
of town then you can come earlier if needed.Claire will be there If the
Brewers want to bring something that would be awesome you can also bring
side dishes.I will have the grill up there for hot dogs and hamburgers.
bring banners, pictures, stories, you can even wear garb if you want. this
will be a celebration of Fury's life so come in a good mood and be ready to
howl. We will also celebrate birthdays of August babies including Nukte's so
come have fun and raise a glass to your favorite furry Pict. It's how he'd
want it!

This is open to any friends of the House and/ or Fury's friends and family.

There will be plenty of room to set up a tent down by my house NOT by
building we are having this in due to rental the next day.

Alpha D