[Namron] OT Dog in desperate need of home

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 09:51:49 PDT 2008

Sorry this is off topic. I really need to find this girl a place to live. Her name is Tasha.
Her Human died and when the son took the house he booted out the dog.
Tasha belongs to an older lady and is used to being close to her human.
She was seen wondering the streets eating out of trash cans. Then a grooming assistant picked her up because someone was beating her with a bat.

She is about 14 years old. Only missing 1 tooth in the front that I
know of. Isn't on any meds. She is about 20-30 pounds I am horrid about
guessing weight. I don't know what breed. She is white with a few black spots, has a cropped tail, and has short hair. I do have her Vet's name though because the son left her tags on her. So you will have her full medical history.

Sweet as can be. She wants to be inside SO BAD. I have chihuahuas in
the house and while she isn't phased by them, they just want to bark at
her and play tough guy. She barks if I leave her out back at night so I
have been keeping her in the garage.

She is house trained. A friend of mine was going to take her but then
had some family issues of her own and couldn't. She had one accident in
their house but has had none for me in the house or the garage. The
only other thing I saw her do was bark at my friends dog but that was
because their dog is young and charged at her and I think it startled
her but she didn't bite or nip or anything.

Thanks,

Siobhan

It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.