[Namron] Period Garb

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 08:20:57 PDT 2008

I have a question about clothing.  If you take a period of time, say
1400-1600 and look at Europe would you say that most everyones clothing was
the same or similar?  Would Spanish garb look very similar to English or
Italian garb?  I have done some sewing in the past couple years and now I am
starting to look at other clothing and the differences.

Also, Sarait and I have considered taking on Spanish personas as of next
summer and I am doing that intentionally to give us enough time to remake
garb.  However, finding somethig that screams "Spanish Garb" has been
difficult to find.

I know many people take on multiple personas but I dont think I would be
good with that.  However, the past several years I have taken a great
interest in Spanish music, poetry, history, language, etc and so a Spanish
persona would be more fitting and interesting to me than my Icelandic one.
Any information on Spanish garb and jewelry would be most helpful.

Sæmundr

--
Find all thats good in life at:
http://saemundrthepure.blogspot.com/