[Namron] SCA History Question

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Fri Aug 29 10:08:03 PDT 2008

As HL Dagr remembered, there was a young gentle that resided in the Eldern Hills for a time that won the A&S Competition at an Axeman event. I do not recall which one, but it was the scabbard and vambraces that HL Dagr spoke of nicely tooled in leather that won the day. I was able to track this good gentle. He did not have an SCA name at the time and was called merely Alan. Not long afterwards he returned to his homelands somewhere in Northshield I believe
Yours in Service,
Michel mac Donnchaid
CAO, BOCA