[Namron] Nancy sent you a friend request on Tagged :)

Jacq Ball jacqball at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 06:02:01 PDT 2008

You would be well advised to avoid that. Such things work only for
reputable sites, which this is not. We already know that this site
raided her address book and sent emails to every address in it.

Google it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tagged.com
Tagged.com is a phishing website that masquerades as social networking website

http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/phishing_Tagged_dot_com.php