[Namron] Fw: [Bonwicke] News Flash: Donkey Shortage

Mike Andrews W5EGO mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Thu Aug 7 06:25:00 PDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 07, 2008 at 07:57:04AM -0500, Jacqueline Reynolds wrote:
> No, you are not alone.  I feel the same way.
>
> Jacqueline

I think I could live with a *short* *weekly* (or even less frequent[1])
news report; these prolix close-to-daily missives are about to get
procmailed into the bitbucket. I'm sure the writer finds his/her/its
work amusing, but we didn't get asked.

I had been under the impression that the Namron list was for information
of general interest to the populace of Namron; I haven't found the
"news" from Bonwicke to fit into that category.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
Professional curmudgeon