[Namron] That time of year again... beads

Chass Brown charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 10 03:54:26 PDT 2008

Well its that time of year again where i sort beads and do away with those
that i dont have a use for. I always give Maleah first dibs, then pookie
(who usually will take them all lol love my pookah). Once those 2 have gone
through if anyone is interested  I will let you have them.. This year I have
a lot more than normal lol (yes I am up early.. pain meds wore off adn
waiting on next dose to kick in)

In Service of the dream and those who cant fight for themselves;
Chass aka Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Muddeler of Mead