[Namron] Heraldry Study Night

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Thu Aug 14 20:14:35 PDT 2008

What about the address?

  _____

From: namron-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:namron-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Sarait
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 8:41 PM
To: SkorragardrVirtualSkald at yahoogroups.com; Barony of Namron Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Namron] Heraldry Study Night

I totally for got to add the most important thing, this would be Thursday
August 21st at 630.

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 7:56 PM, Sarait <saraitofskorragardr at gmail.com>
wrote:

Greetings all,

I am sending a friendly reminder that I am having a Heraldic Study Night.
This would include, name research, device and badge, etc...There will be
availability for laptops to have acccess to internet.  We have three
computers to work from, but if you prefer to bring your own that is fine as
well.  If you have any books/literature or anything that would be of help to
our fellow SCAdians please bring.  I would also love the assistance of any
who would have knowledge in the Art. I would like to have a head count
beforehand to accomodate for seating, so please respond as soon as you can
if you wish to attend.

Here is our address, please use google map to get directions.  If there is
any problems, then please call either 412-9461 or 476-5515.

In Service,
Sarait Inghean Beathain
Herald of Skorragardr

--
If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready,
we shall never begin.--Ivan Turgenev

View my blog at http://sarait.blogspot.com/