[Namron] Pop Tonight

Shalon Reynolds shalon_reynolds at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 18:34:00 PDT 2008

Unfortunately, Ben was in the ER on Monday getting tests run because he has been very sick so I was unable to attend Populace on Tuesday.  He is home and is doing better, but his Grammy from Arkansas has come down to help us out so that my husband (Lucas) could go back to work and I could start school.  So there will be no notes posted from me about the Populace meeting last night.  Maybe someone who was there could take it upon themselves to post the "highlights" from the meeting.

 - Adelheid