[Namron] found at BAM

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 3 11:45:05 PST 2008

Greetings all,
I appologize for this message coming so far after BAM, but with Thanksgiving being the week the event, this just competely slipped my mind. Anyhoo ... on to the important stuff. Orlando and I left BAM with two ceramic mugs that are not ours and I am trying to find their rightful owners. We found them near our tent in the Wolfstar encampment. So, if you lost a ceramic mug at BAM please contact me off list at dnk_p at hotmail.com and tell me the color of the mug that you lost. Please feel free to cross post this message to other lists that you are on. Thanks!
YIS,
Cat