[Namron] Volunteering this Monday

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Thu Dec 11 06:45:10 PST 2008

(I know that there is an officers meeting this monday in Wiesenfeuer, but this really was the best for most people)...

This Monday, 5 o clock (I wont be there till about 5:30) we will be wrapping presents for the Catholic Charities.? They have many presents for low income families that they need wrapped.? They are going to provide all of the needed things (paper, tape and whatnot)...

This will be in mundane dress, (for ease when it comes to scissors and sleeves and all that jazz).?

Directions...
? ?address is 1501 N. Classen Blvd.? We are on the corner of 15th and Classen on the west side of the street. ?There is parking either on the north side of the building or the west side.? Park anywhere you like.?

I will be leaving from Norman with 3 in my car, so I can fit another one or two (TIGHT) if people want to carpool.? Just let me know!!!

Adena