[Namron] costume book query

Mike Andrews W5EGO mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Thu Dec 18 09:51:42 PST 2008

Greetings! Some of you may already know that I'm one of the folks
who answer questions sent to <questions at sca.org> -- or at least I
try to.

I've got one I can't handle myself, and so am appealing to those more
knowledgeable than I am in matters relating to costumery and sewing.

: I am hoping You can help me. I am looking fror an SCA book of
: costumes/patterns. It had a light blue cover and had all the
: patterns drawn out and scaled to 1/4 size I believe. If you know of
: this book or know someone who can help me in my search, please let
: me know!

If you have the answer, please reply to me, and I'll see that the
querant gets the answer.

Thanks!

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO