[Namron] volunteering anyone???

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 9 09:54:25 PST 2008

Count me in either evening!!!!!

Melisande

To: namron at ansteorra.org; wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.comDate: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 12:39:15 -0500From: vujadea200 at aol.comSubject: [Namron] volunteering anyone???
I have found what I think would be a fun time volunteering.  The Catholic Charities of OKC are needing help wrapping gifts.  The problem is that it needs to be done by next Wed...  What does everyone think?  it is located in OKC, off of North Classen (we can certainly Carpool) and it will be indoors.  They are usually not open at night, but they are willing to stay open if we can accommodate them.  I think that this would be great fun, but they are asking what day is bes for us.  I am thinking either this Thrusday, or Next Monday.  Is anyone interested?  I am trying to see what is better for everyone and who woudl be able to go.....please contact me ASAP so that I can get a head count and let them know. Adena!

Listen to 350+ music, sports, & news radio stations – including songs for the holidays – FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!