[Namron] Bordermarch News?

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 20:30:41 PST 2008

Hi everyone.

I'm putting together my December show, and after hearing tidbits here and
there about how great Bordermarch was, I decided that I need to hear more.

Does anyone have any good stories, or facts, or just friends shout-outs that
they might want to offer up for my show?

If so, give my Voice mail a call. The number is (405) 708-4892. (local to
OKC) I don't have any specifics about the fighting, but I heard a hundred
times that we kicked butt.

So, what happened?

And for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about with "the show",
I do a monthly Podcast with news from the north-east of the kingdom. If you
want to know more, you can go to:

http://www.blackfeathernews.hailmog.org/

Listen to a show and see what you think. -- BTW_ the Blackfeather news is
NOT official in any way. This is just me doing something I think is cool for
people who whant to know a little more about how awsome the north and the
Kingdom as a whole are.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk