[Namron] A Pooky thought (go ahead and hit delete)

Pukhta Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 00:04:13 PST 2008

I tried to give you an out with the delete. Okay then:
I was typing to a friend and remembered that I have more then one and
at 2am I'm always in a sharing mood

My Dearest Friend,

I hope you are well and life is satisfying,

I wanted to share with you a moment in time that caught my attention.
The last time I saw you I noticed you had a new mindset. It was a
calmness, a confidence, a firmer air of self assuredness and it suits
you very well.

This inner clarity I hope can be as a lens through which the stimuli
that comes to your many senses will pass into you and be interpreted
as the lens would have you perceive. ( gosh that's a semi convoluted
read ummm...)

Rephrase:

Things happen, things don't happen, expectations are met or not,
thresholds are maintained or modified etc ad infin item <------
stimuli

Whatever occurs it doesn't and probably shouldn't modify how we
perceive ourself to be. We (you and I) do not have to and most likely
shouldn't permit ourselves to be cast away from our well centered calm
and confident space within our inner being. I saw and knew you to have
this "focased" state within yourself. How do I know? Well for me being
able to see within people's hearts happens as easily as breathing and
focasing my gaze. I'm like an uber-empath.

My point is I saw that you had found your center and it was much less
burdened then other times during the weak. Your core doesn't have to
change vibration. If you remember where (how) you were when you were
experiencing self assured clarity, within your Self you can in as
short as three breaths relocate, reposition and remind yourself to be
back in that state of being.

So " Keep the Faith " for lack of a more apt term. I'd like to keep an
open dialog between us. You are a good person and we good people
should afford ourselves and each other the time to communicate. Lawrd
knows the-others spend enough time interupting us...

I love you very much,
Choose to see yourself as well for we have the power not to be
distracted from our true selves.

Pooky

{this is good stuff I'll have to make sure I'm reading this to myself}

--
Bitter is made sweet through love; copper becomes gold through love.
Through love dregs become clear; love heals all pain.

-Rumi, "Mathnawi"