[Namron] Heraldry and Scribal night

Jennifer Couch okwldflwr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 08:48:09 PST 2008

Greetings all,

I have scheduled our Heraldry and Scribal night for January 22nd, 2009, from
6:30-8:45. It is being held and the Shawnee Pioneer Library.  The address is
101 N Philadelphia, Shawnee, OK.

We will be working on Devices/Badges for the Canton and individuals.  We
will also be getting together to paint scrolls that are needed by our
Kingdom.  This would also be a great night to discuss and work on our A & S
50 Challenge that was discussed at our December meeting.

In Service
Lady Sarait Inghean Beathain
Herald of Skorragardr

--
If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready,
we shall never begin.--Ivan Turgenev

View my blog at  http://sarait.blogspot.com/