[Namron] Namron Pop Meeting Canceled/cookies and brownies and goodies oh my!

Monica Ball mrsjacq at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 15:07:59 PST 2008

Jacq and I will be staying in. Sorry we will be missing you this evening.
I'm finally beginning to feel better so we are gonna play it safe. See
everyone soon I hope.

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 3:42 PM, Kirsten Pupek <dnk_p at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Greetings all,
> OK so Orlando and I have a ton of cookies, brownies, hot apple cider, and
> hot cocoa at our house so if you want to brave the cold and come over here
> tonight since the pop meeting was canceled, we will be sure to get your
> blood sugar pumping. I was going to bring them to the meeting and distribute
> them. Anyhoo ... shoot me an e-mail, text message, or call if you plan to
> come over so that we know to be there. We can work on A and S stuff if
> anyone wants to or just hang out.
> Hugs,
> Cat

If winter is slumber and spring is birth, and summer is life, then autumn
rounds out to be reflection. It's a time of year when the leaves are down
and the harvest is in and the perennials are gone. Mother Earth just closed
up the drapes on another year and it's time to reflect on what's come
before.
  (from Northern Exposure Thanksgiving 1990)
Monica
aka Veronique de Mont Saint Michel