[Namron] No Archery This Sunday

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Thu Dec 18 18:29:07 PST 2008

The forecast for Sunday shows the high temperature still several degrees
below freezing and the wind chill barely in the double digits.  In fact
at sunrise that day the wind chill is supposed to be zero degrees
Fahrenheit.

So... No archery.  Unless you're stupider than Norsemen.

We had talked about using times like this to work on fletching arrows
and such.  We can huddle out in Kristen's in the metal shed if people
want, but even with the space heater we may have trouble getting glue to
set up at that temp.

Any archers interested, please let me know.  Otherwise I will assume
it's a "no go".

Ulf
Namron Archery Marshal