[Namron] No Archery This Sunday

Lawrence huntsmanlance at cox.net
Thu Dec 18 19:00:07 PST 2008

What??? And you call yerself a Norse Man? Sheesh!!! My Grandmother shoots a
bow in colder weather than that!!!  : )

Actually with it being so close to Christmas people could spend it
shopping.....i am a size large, like the color green (d'uh) or would be
happy to accept cash!

If I don't see you all before then I wish you all a very happy holiday!
Lance