[Namron] Happy Holidays!

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Mon Dec 22 21:18:43 PST 2008

Lord Laurence wrote:
> It has been such a great year and I have really enjoyed being a part
> of our Barony! It means allot to me to be included in such a great
> group of people and I am really looking forward to spending time with
> you all when the events start up again!!!
>
> I hope everyone has a great Holiday! Take care and kiss your loved
> ones!!!

Ignore him, folks.  This is just shameless fishing for one of us to say
"Have a good time too, Lance!", which he will take as license to go out
on a binge.  Then, when Bianca finds him passed out with an empty jug of
fortified egg-nog and a gnome and some pool noodles, he will blame *you*
for telling him to do it.

Have a pleasant, family-oriented holiday, Lance! :)

Ulf